The Good Dog Co Hemp Canvas Cat Collar w/Safety Kitty Klip
Spoil your pet without Spoiling the planet. The Good Dog Company offers these 100% sustainable, recyclable products in an affordable price range – just another way of making the world a better place for pets and their people.
Super lightweight and comfortable for cats. 55% Hemp/45% Certified Organic Cotton Muslin is beautifully sewn into vibrant, eye-catching colors. MEOW!
- Our super soft Hemp Kitty Collars are 3/8” in width and allow enough adjustments to fit cats ranging from a 7"-13" neck size.
- The collars also feature a break-away Kitty Klip for safety.
- Available in eight popular colors.
SUPER COMFY. SUPER SOFT. 100% EARTH FRIENDLY.
Our collars and leashes are made using 14 ounce INDUSTRIAL hemp and certified organic cotton.
Hemp is the longest natural fiber known to man. The longer the fiber, the stronger it is.
All Natural and Earth-Friendly!
Hemp is easily grown without the use of herbicides, fungicides, and pesticides. Hemp is a sustainable, biodegradable crop.
What is Sustainable?
Sustainable means meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet theirneeds. This applies to social, economical, and environmental perpetuity.
Clean and Comfortable!
Hemp is naturally anti-bacterial,anti-microbial, and resistant to mold and mildew so they won't smell like synthetic collars.
Hemp fabric won't cause hot spots or pull on your dog or cat's hair
Handcrafted in the USA!
All of our goods are handcrafted in the USA.
- Hemp has been grown for at least 12,000 years for fiber (textiles and paper) and food.
- George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew hemp.
- Jefferson drafted the Declaration of Independence on hemp paper.
- Ben Franklin owned a mill that made hemp paper.
- Fabric made of at least 1/2 hemp block the sun's UV rays more effectively than other fabrics.
- Hemp is an amazingly durable fabric. When washed, it constantly reveals a new surface, becoming softer with use.
- Hemp yields twice as much fiber as cotton per acre and requires 1/4 the amount of water per acre.
- Hemp can replace wood fiber and save forests for watershed, wildlife habitat,recreation,oxygen production and carbon sequestration--reducing global warming.
- Industrial hemp contains less than 1% of the THC the psychoactive component of marijuana. Trying to get "high" on industrial hemp is akin to trying to get drunk on non-alcoholic beer.