Cat Grooming Workshop
Cat Care & Grooming Essentials Workshop aims to equip cat owners with the proper skills to conduct basic grooming & maintenance at home for their pets with safe and humane handling methods. Workshop to be conducted in an interactive and small group setting by Desmond Chan, Singapore’s first and only Certified Feline Master Groomer and People's Association accredited trainer.
- Grooming tools & Maintenance
- Humane cat handling tips
- Brushing & Combing
- Parasite Recognition
- Nail clipping
- Ears cleaning
- Eyes and nose cleaning
- Bathing & drying tips (no actual bath)
- Toe-tuft trim
- Sanitary hair trimming
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to learn how to better care for their cat's grooming needs at home. No prior experience or qualification needed.
|Course Duration||: 1 session, 3 hours|
|Time||: 8:00am - 11:00am|
|Class Size||: 4 Pax|
|Venue||: Hey Good Cat Studio @ 290R Joo Chiat Road|
(Individual classes are available, do enquire with us.)
- Class notes & Additional reading notes
- FREE pet grooming apron
- Usage of pet grooming tool set during workshop
- Certificate of Participation upon completion
Class Requirements & Remarks
- For participants age range 18 onwards
- Workshop to be conducted in English language
- Participants have to bring their own cat
- Max 1 cat/pax and 2 related pax/cat
- Dirty, parasite infested, sick or aggressive cats are not allowed
How do I register?
Purchase a workshop slot here.