Join the Team
To create a kinder, conscious world for the animals, environment and communities and to inspire positive change in the grooming industry with education and the understanding of animals.
At Bubbly Petz & our sister company Hey Good Cat, we share our love and compassion for animals through low-stress, humane pet grooming methods while focusing on proper pet care education and communication with pet guardians.
We also stand for a conscious lifestyle and retail only natural, cruelty-free, earth-friendlier pet products and advocate for adopting animals instead of buying.
Our Team Core Values
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for passionate individuals to join the team in our movement to raise the bar for pet care in Singapore.
"Do what's right, not what's easy." If you share our beliefs and are up to the challenge (p.s. lots of hard work & not for the faint-hearted), come join our team and make a difference!
- Pet Grooming & Studio Assistant (Part-Time)
Kindly please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us about yourself and why you think you’re a good fit for the position. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Pet Grooming & Studio Assistant (Part-Time)
- Assisting in performing pet grooming tasks
- Attending to customer and their pet's needs
- Assisting in maintaining studio cleanliness
- Assisting in sales of retail pet supplies
- Min. 18 years old, Singaporean or PR
- Proficient with spoken and written English
- Strong passion for animal welfare
- Willingness to learn and work as a team
- Possess strong patience and integrity, detail-orientated, and is open-minded
- Must commit 3-4 days/week and be able to work on weekends
- Able to work long-term (At least 12 months)
- Willing to adhere a plant-based lifestyle in the studio premises out of respect to the animals
- No prior experience required though basic grooming experience is preferred
- Understand animal behaviour and learning how to work around them
- Learn and hone low-stress grooming and handling skills
- Character building
- Learning how to work effectively in a team