Dog Grooming Workshop
Basic Dog Care & Grooming Essentials Workshop aims to equip dog owners with the proper skills to conduct basic grooming & maintenance at home for their pets with safe and humane handling methods. Workshop to be conducted in an interactive and small group setting by Desmond Chan, certified professional groomer and People's Association accredited trainer.
- Grooming tools & Maintenance
- Humane dog handling tips
- Brushing & Combing
- Nail clipping & Filing
- Ears cleaning
- Bathing & drying tips (no actual bath)
- Parasite recognition
- Underpaw hair trimming
- Sanitary hair trimming
Who should attend
Anyone who wants to learn how to better care for their dog's grooming needs at home. No prior experience or qualification needed.
|Course Duration||: 1 session, 3 hours|
|Time||: 8:00am to 11:00am|
|Class Size||: 4 Pax|
|Venue||: Bubbly Petz Studio @ 266 Joo Chiat Road|
(Individual classes are available, do enquire with us.)
Class Requirements & Remarks
- For participants age range 18 onwards
- Workshop to be conducted in English language
- Participants have to bring their own dog of <25kg
- Max 1 dog/pax and 2 related pax/dog
- Parasite infested, sick or aggressive dogs are not allowed
- By registering for the workshop, participants agree to the Terms & Conditions
How do I register?
Purchase a workshop slot here.
What some of our past participants say
All in all, I found the workshop to be extremely informative and the environment conducive to learn and practise in. I thoroughly enjoyed the two day workshop with my Pug, Bruno and I would definitely encourage anyone interested in basic pet care to take up this course, or even to bring your pet down to Bubbly Petz to get them groomed; as Desmond and his entourage of professional pet groomers will give them the best star treatment!
- Ms Vanessa Lawrence
And.. we have doggo Sam's worksop experience: