① COVID-19 Health & Safety
‣ Masks are optional in the studio premise.
‣ If you're feeling unwell, you're encouraged to stay home - let us know and we can arrange for the next available appointment slot
② On Arrival
‣ Hooray to being on time! May we suggest to also keep arrival no earlier than 10mins from the appointed time - we want to make sure you and your pup has ample space in the studio!
‣ "Oh no I'm gonna be late!"
Rest assured, a 15min grace period is in place for those unforeseen circumstances. Thereafter, kindly take note that certain grooming procedures (e.g. bath & fluff) might need to be omitted due to time constraints. Omitted services wouldn't be charged.
③ Picking Up Your Pup
Your pup is done with grooming and ready to head home!
‣ You're strongly advised to pick up your furbuddy within the 30min window post-grooming; don't let your pup wait too long! ;)
‣ Check through the groom and let the groomers know if touch-ups are required!
Thank you & see you soon!
266 Joo Chiat Road S427520 • bubbly-petz.com