CocoTherapy Hairball Plus
CocoTherapy Hairball Plus
CocoTherapy CAT HAIRBALL PLUS™ is made with only one ingredient, high-fiber organic coconut. It contains NO artificial ingredients, preservatives, and fillers, so you can feel good giving it to your kittens and cats -- even those with sensitive stomachs or food allergies! Coconut fiber passes through the intestines and has a much greater impact on intestinal transit time. It increases stool bulk to help waste pass through more efficiently.
CocoTherapy Hairball Plus is different from other coconut products: Unlike other coconut products which will not break down in water, CocoTherapy Hairball Plus breaks down easily in moisture, feeding friendly gut bacteria, thereby producing Short-Chain Fatty Acids that are necessary for optimum gut health.
WHY COCONUT FIBER?
Our coconut fiber is rich in fiber: 93% insoluble fiber and 7% soluble fiber. Not only is it beneficial for managing hairballs; it also benefits your cat in several ways:
- Helps your cat pass hairballs more easily by adding moisture and bulk to his/her stool
- Does NOT contain phytic acid, which depletes your cat of vitamins and minerals; unlike psyllium and grain-based fibers often used in other hairball formulas
- Contains Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA) to support healthy immune response
- Supports healthy skin and coat. This means less shedding
- Supports digestive health and gastrointestinal tract function
- Supports healthy weight
- Safe for kittens and pregnant cats
- Safe for long-term use
CAT HAIRBALL PLUS™is:
- Raw & vegan
- Grain & gluten free
- Dairy free
- No Trans Fat
- No preservatives, colors, salt, or sugar
- No sulfites
- No mineral oil and petroleum
- Breaks down easily in water (unlike other dehydrated coconut products)
- 100% Human-grade
- 100% USDA certified organic
TIPS TO MINIMIZE HAIRBALLS
There are other ways to help prevent hairballs in your cat:
- Provide clean, fresh water. This is important when adding fiber to his diet.
- Brush your cat daily to remove loose hairs that cause hairballs.
- Exercise and play with your cat daily.
- If your cat has large amounts of hairballs, try giving CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut Oil™ in addition to CocoTherapy Hairball Plus.
HOW TO GIVE: Give 1-2 tsp per 10 lb body weight, dividing amount over AM and PM meals daily (.83 grams of fiber in 1 tsp or 1.67 grams of fiber in 2 tsp). Mix with food. If you prefer, you can add water, which will break down the dehydrated coconut.
Packaging: 7 oz/198g resealable foil pouch. The pouch has approximately 50 - 1 teaspoon servings.
Calorie Content (calculated):
Metabolize Energy: 4,411 kcal/kg
2.2 kcal in 1 tsp